We will be having the first meetup for Ansible and DevOps fans in Catania on
2 October 2015 at the University of Catania's Department of Physics and Astronomy.
This topic is to discuss contributions, agenda and content for the Meetup.
The provisional agenda looks like this - we'll have short talks on Ansible - what it is and how we use it - as well as topical talks:
- Introduction to Ansible (@brucellino, 20 min)
- How we use Ansible (@MarcoFargetta_0c9b1, 20 min)
- What's so wrong with just using a shell script (@RiccardoBruno_e0ff 10 min)
- Idempotency Issues (@brucellino, 20 min)
- Monitoring a volatile infrastructure (@EmidioGiorgio 20 min)
- Plans for a Shibv3 role (@MarcoFargetta_0c9b1 20 min)
- Ansible and Docker (@brucellino 20 min)
(will be confirmed during the course of next week)
Any other suggestions are welcome. The tone will be lighthearted and conversational. There will be swag