The call for participation to the 5th International Platform on Integrating Arab e-infrastructure in a Global Environment (e-AGE 2015), which will be held in Rabat (Morocco) on 7-8 December 2015 is now open at http://asrenorg.net/eage2015/.
Integrating Arab e-infrastructure in a Global Environment, e-AGE, is the annual international conference organized by the Arab States Research and Education Network (ASREN), moving from one Arab country to another. e-AGE is in line with ASREN’s major objectives related to creating awareness, promoting R&E collaboration and joint activities and establishing human networks in order to facilitate collaboration and cooperation among researchers and academicians in the Arab region and the rest of the world. e-AGE platform had established itself as an important venue for networking among experts and scientists from all over the world.
The topics of interest are:
- Research collaboration in energy, environment, health, climate,
water, agriculture, biology, economy, medicine and other pressing
global issues and problems.
- Perspectives on NRENs, including challenges, operation,
sustainability, funding, governance, business models, security and
- Access to research & education resources, repositories, libraries and
contents, clouds, grids and HPCs.
- Connectivity options including technologies, services, cables,
circuits and equipment.
- Internet developments and impact on R&E networks.
- e-Services like e-Science, e-Government, e-Libraries, e-Learning,
- Virtual Research Environments, Science Gateways, Federation of
Identities, eduroam, eduGAIN
The deadline for submission is the 15th of October.