This is the second lesson for the Lagos DevOps Ansible Bootcamp. We need to enable continuous integration of our new repository. The tasks you need to do are :
- Add a file to your repository called
.travis.yml - it should look like the one in my github repo
- Don't worry if it's not perfect - we will be changing it until the build passes.
- remember the usual git workflow :
git add <file>
git commit <file> -m "... message ..."
git push <file>
- Create an account on Travis - sign up with your github credentials as requested.
- Connect your repository to the travis service, by clicking "+" next to "My Repositories". Switch the repo testing on by toggling the button next to your repo.
- Start making commits to your repository and check that they trigger Travis builds. It doesn't matter if the builds fail or error, they just need to get started.